Friday 19 May 2017

A little gift for a blog friend

I love how quilting brings together people from different parts of the world.
Over the past few years I have followed many quilting blogs and feel attached to many quilters whom I know I will very probably not meet in person.  We do, however, have "conversations" via email and their blogs so, in a weird way, I feel I "know" them, am interested in their projects and what is going on in their worlds.

So, as a little "Thank you" to a lady whose work and zany humour I very much admire, I sent a little gift:


and the other side.................

 
I added a little hand stitching and pretty buttons for embellishment.
 
Inside I popped a few of my 3" 9 patches.

3 comments:

  1. pretty and practical too a cute little bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! And aren't you so kind! I'll bet some lucky lady will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! And aren't you so kind! I'll bet some lucky lady will love it!

    ReplyDelete