Friday 18 March 2016

All ready for our special vistors!

Our very special visitors arrive tomorrow: our daughter, SIL and lovely 6 year old granddaughter fly in from Heathrow.  We have been following their progress and know they landed in Los Angeles about half and hour ago. Isn't the Internet wonderful - amazing to think you can track their flight all the way to Auckland.  We will be collecting them mid morning tomorrow from Nelson Airport, an hour's journey from our NZ house.

I have borrowed a camp bed for Annalise and it's now made up ready for a tired little girl.  I have put on the camp bed the only quilt I keep here in NZ, a green and yellow quilt made many years ago.  It was a Group Challenge with my UK quilting group so there are fabrics in there that remind me of some very special friends, two of whom have sadly since died.  Lovely memories.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment