Wednesday 22 October 2014

Operation Christmas Child 2014

Just wrapped my Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child Shoebox in Christmas paper. 
Quite a fiddly job but it looks alright - I think!

Always amazed how many small gifts I can squeeze into a shoebox. 
Totals 21 this year:

Little teddy and his quilt
Patchwork tote bag
Toothbrush and toothpaste
Pencil case & pack of pencil crayons, sharpener, set of erasers shaped like animals, mini gel pens
Box of chubby wax crayons
Pad of coloured drawing paper
Pretty tin with soap inside
Knitted scarf & beanie set
Lollipop
2 packets of sweets
Soft Mini Mouse ball
Pack of 3 fancy  hair  bobbles



 
 
So, all ready to be packed back into the shoebox. I know they will all fit inside as I did a trial pack before I covered the box.
 
I have aimed my box at a little 2-4 year old girl so I hope it brings some Christmas joy to whoever gets my gift.  It is sent with love. 

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful. I'm sure it will bring much joy to a little one

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great box of goodies!!! All these sweet gifts will be loved by a little girl!!

    ReplyDelete